Attorney S. Jahue (Jake) Moore is the founding senior partner of Moore Taylor Law Firm grew up in Charlotte and is a graduate of Presbyterian College as well as a graduate of the University Of South Carolina School Of Law.
Attorney Moore is a member of the S.C. Trial Lawyers Association and the American Board of Trial Advocates. He has taught at the USC School of Law and lectured at many continuing legal education seminars. He also has served as counsel to the Legislative Audit Council for the S.C. General Assembly.
Jake has served as chairman of the USC Board of Visitors and his civic activities include leadership with environment and beautification groups, including as a founding member of the Irmo Arbor Day Committee.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, 1976
- Presbyterian College, 1973
- S.C. Trial Lawyers Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Educator at USC School of Law; lectures at continuing legal education seminars
- Counsel to the Legislative Audit Council for the S.C. General Assembly
- Chairman of USC Board of Visitors
- Founded Irmo Arbor Day Committee
His church and community activities involve charitable events including being the founder and director of the FareWell Farm Pro Tennis Classic.
Contact S. Jahue (Jake) Moore at (803) 796-9160 or online. Call Moore Taylor Law Firm today to speak with a skilled attorney in Columbia.